Why should you indulge in dark chocolate daily?
No, this isn’t a joke! According to
researchers, eating about 30 to 60 grams of organic dark chocolate every day
could have major health benefits.
It’s important to note we’re talking about dark chocolate here. More specifically, organic dark chocolate made of 70% or more raw cacao or cocoa content. This type of chocolate is far from a milk chocolate Hershey’s bar, which contains limited amounts of cacao.
MAJOR HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Improves blood flow: The flavanols found in dark chocolate help arteries
relax, improving blood flow and preventing blood clots.
- Lowers risk of heart disease: The compounds in dark chocolate fights bad
cholesterol, lower risk of heart attack, stroke and heart failure.
- Improves brain function: Dark chocolate increases blood flow to the
- Helps prevent diabetes: An Italian study that focused on 15 people who
ate about 85 grams of dark chocolate a day for fifteen days found their insulin
resistance was lowered significantly.
- Reduces Stress: Dark Chocolate produces stress busting endorphins.
- Helps fight fatigue: Dark Chocolate enhances the actions of the
transmitters in your brain, like serotim, to help regulate your mood and sleep.
- Good for teeth: Dark chocolate contains the obromine, which has been
proven to harden tooth enamel.
- Improves gastrointestinal flora: Dark
chocolate is a probiotic food.
benefits: Has anti-inflammatory properties, is loaded with anti oxidants,
boosts energy and may reduce glaucoma & cataract symptoms.
Next time you walk through our online store (www.bonitahub.com), don’t forget to grab a healthy dark chocolate made with special love and care without using any preservatives.